Through this post you will learn not only about how to download latest version of Termux for pc windows 7, 8.1, 10 and on Mac but I will also guide you about the Termux user interface, pc windows requirements, getting start for collections of information resources for newbies, how to install, use and configure the termux, basic and then install extra software and use of external devices like mouse and keyboard.
Req: Windows 7 & Up
Size: 3.37 Kbs
About Termux for pc windows
Free and open source app that can be use the shell command line in Linux operating system where user can work through command. Termux is the best app if you want to work in Python, Ruby, NodeJs and also for server connection through SSH.
Best Features of Termux
- Free and open source app to download and run on pc
- Secure and save to use
- Through Termux user can enjoy the bash and zsh shells.
- You can manage the files with nnn and edit them with nano, vim or emacs.
- Very secure to access servers through ssh.
- Termux app is developed in C language with clang, make and gdb.
- In Termux app terminal you can use the python console as a pocket calculator.
- Use can check out projects with git.
- In termux app termina run text-based games with frotz.
How to download Termux for pc windows 7,8,10
Termux can be download on pc windows through emulator like BlueStack, NOX and Remix OS Player. In this post i will guide you step by step with real time download images of how to download Termux for pc windows or Mac through BlueStacks emulator which is the simplest and easiest method to download the latest version of app on windows 7, 8, 10 or on Mac.
Download through BlueStacks
Step 1: First of all visit to official web site of BlueStacks to download the emulator
Step 2: Click on downloaded BlueStacksinstaller.exe file on your windows download folder it will start the downloading and installation of BlueStacks on your pc windows
Step 3: After downlaoding and installation of BlueStacks emulator run the app on your pc, laptop, Mac. you will find the Google Play Store icon on the Dashboard or uder the Home manu of main window of open app.
Step 4: Click on the Google Play Store icon new window will open where you will require to login with your Google or Gmail account by adding email and password
Step 5: After Login write Termux in search bar of Google Play Store window. it will search the termux app with icons. Click on the Termux icon and then click on install button it will download and install the app on your pc, laptop or on Mac.
How Termux is working on Pc windows
Termux is an app but this is not a virtual machine or also not any other kind of emulated or simulated environment. All the provided packages in termux are crosscompiled with operating systems like windows, IOS, Android. termux have compatibility patches to get them working on Android. The OS does not provide full access to its file systems, so this app cannot install package files into standard directories such as /bin, /etc, /usr or /var. Instead, all files are installed into the private application directory located at /data/data/com.termux/files/usr
User Friendly Interface
This app has the user friendly interface. The context menu of this app is shown by long pressing anywhere on the terminal. Menu entries are provides for:
- User can select and paste the text anywhere on pc.
- You can share text from the terminal to other windows
- If the terminal is not working you can reset it.
- Hangup (exiting the current terminal session).
- Can change the style of terminal changing font and a color scheme.
- Help pages are also available for the users